Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Review of homemade Double Decker Tacos

The double decker taco recipe I shared with you in August I neglected to review, even though it was my very first recipe blog! Don't worry, I have already grounded myself from chocolate for a week!

Review:
Husband Denny - These are much better than Taco Bell makes and you can make them healthier at home with Romain lettuce like we use and lots of veggies.
Daughter Katie - I like the meat filling mom made, but am not a fan of refried beans therefore I am not a huge fan of this recipe. I ended up making soft tacos for myself and they were delicious!
Daughter Ally - I loved it. Mommy cooks yummy food.

Little ol' me - making this meat in the crockpot saved me some time which is always appreciated by a working mother. I liked that I could recreate something we love at a fast food place and make it my own and healthier too. This recipe gets thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment